Whether your goal is to achieve your first professional position, career change, career advancement or professional development, Willamette University's Atkinson Graduate School of Management has a program for you.
The Early Career and Career Change MBA is accredited for business by AACSB International, and for public administration by NASPAA - Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration. The MBA for Professionals program is accredited for business by AACSB International. Both MBA programs prepare students for successful careers in business, government and not-for-profit management. Select the program that meets your goals:
- You are considering a full-time MBA program.
- You are seeking your first professional position or career change.
- You are a U.S. or an international student.
- You are considering the MBA, BA/MBA or JD/MBA joint degree programs.
- You are considering a part-time or evening MBA program.
- You live and work in or near Portland or Salem, Oregon.
- You have three years or more professional work experience.
- You are currently employed.
- You work in the utility, public or legal sector and are interested in continuing education programs.
- You are a manager or senior executive looking to increase individual value and productivity.
- You are a professional who wants to take your management skills to the next level.